A yoga student since she was 17, Nicole took her 300 hour yoga teacher training in Bali, Indonesia in 2013. She took a secondary 250 hour training in Ottawa, Ontario in 2014. With her massage therapy training, as well as Thai Yoga Massage training, Nicole combines strength, relaxation and education into her classes to create a well-balanced practice. Meditation is always incorporated into her classes, being especially important in a workplace setting.
How it works.
Yoga takes a little more space then massage does. So having a room suitable for 8-15 mats is necessary. Students will bring their own mats and water to class. One-time onsite classes can be arranged, but the most beneficial system is a series of 6-10 week classes for employees.
Benefits of Onsite Yoga
- increased strength and agility
- pain management and relief
- increase office productivity and appreciation
- positive work environment
- improved posture and breathing
- reduced anxiety and stress
We come to your...
- corporate events
- charity events
- golf tournaments
- trade shows/marketing events
- appreciation days
- workplace and vacation retreats
Nicole Settimi is part of Yoga Alliance, allowing her to practice yoga throughout the world. She has liability insurance and is trained to teach safely.